This would be a perfect blog for Valentine’s Day, but why wait!
Things I love list:
1. My Wife: I mean…have you seen her…bow-chicka-wow-wow!
2. My Daughter: She is the cutest thing on the earth.
3. My Christ: Saved me from eternal torment and loves me to eternity and back.
Those were the obvious…now for the possibly suprising.
4. Chipotle: If the “Heaven is a place on earth” song was a true statement, it would be describing Chipotle.
5. White Chocolate/Macadamia Nut Cookies: The wife makes them so they melt in your mouth like cookie dough ice cream…hold on I’m drooling.
6. Sportscenter: Never a better show. How I miss thee.
7. Golf: The smell of the grass, the perfectly struck iron shot, the long birdie putt, the excitement of a man named after a carnivorous feline….good stuff.
8. Assorted Swedish Fish: The red is so boring…go assorted and you will never go back.
9. Fishing: Speaking of fish, I love the thrill of the hunt.
10. IBC Root Beer: Had to put that there so I get more blog hits for people searching for beer and they find a youth pastor’s blog…pretty tricky huh.