At a wedding today, so I thought this was appropriate…
- Sing “Here comes the bride, all fat and wide” to the person next to you as the music plays.
- Ask the waiter for ketchup at the rehearsal dinner (did that last night…apparently it’s a rude thing to do…not in my house)
- When the minister says “Speak now or forever hold your peace” – that is a really bad time to yawn and stretch
- Get in a rumble over the bouquet or garter belt (or whatever it’s called). Yeah, I caught one of those before, didn’t know what to do with it, so I gave it back. What is the proper etiquette there? I just felt as awkward as a peacock with a haircut.
- Act like your on “The Bachelor” and seek out your soul mate…cuz chances are you are related to half the selections.