When making a 5th quarter party flyer, there are few things to consider. Now, I am by no means a graphic designer, but here are few tips:
- Just the Facts – Don’t put your church’s website, size of your congregation, how many Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles Chips available, etc. Just put the facts they need to know: 5th quarter party, time, location.
- Church? – You may not want to put your church name on the flyer. No, I’m not ashamed, but they may see church as a red flag before you can even get a word out.
- Use the word FREE – Students like free things…really who doesn’t? Make sure they know this party is FREE, and tell them what they could be getting.
- Half-sheets – Be cost effective.
- Students Only – Don’t let leaders hand them out. First of all, it’s creepy to some parents to see an adult male handing out flyers to teenagers to a party. Second, this is the student’s party, let them get people to come.
- Example: NEED SOMEWHERE TO GO AFTER THE GAME? 5th Quarter Party
(AFTER the game-Doors open at 9:30PM)
Free food & prizes
1311 NAGEL RD.
CINCINNATI, Ohio 45255
- Below is a picture you can use from clipart that would work perfectly for a background. You can get more ideas here.