Better question: Why not go to church. Here’s my top ten list on why to go to church?
- Where else will you find this kind of encouragement in your walk with Christ? On the subway, in the grocery check-out…if you do, you must live in Mayberry.
- When people ask you “How are you doing”, many times they really want to know!
- You have free effective counseling available…sounds alot better than $100 an hour with a therapist.
- While your kids are being cared for, you are being encouraged by the best-selling book of all-time.
- By the way, your kids are also being instructed on living Godly lives and to obey you!
- The pastoral staff is not just keynote speakers, they are your teammate in understanding God’s will for your life and how to guide your family in Christian living.
- Your gifts are tax deductible – sorry =)
- It is often a free concert and your friends are the performers!
- Seriously, what other institution would offer free meals during tough times, surgeries, or funerals….not gonna get that from UPS or FedEx.
- If you miss practice, it doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t go to the big game…but this is great practice for the main event.