- Let’s get this party started. Gather entire wedding party together at front. If outdoors, possibly meet in the tent or in small room for instructions.
- My name is…Introduce yourself. Explain you are the pastor of the wedding. Give the impression you are happy to be there.
- Meet & Greet. Before you pray, start off by having Bride introduce her family and bridesmaids. Next, have the Groom introduce his family & groomsmen.
- Prayer. God should be at the center of the marriage and wedding ceremony, and the wedding rehearsal should be no different.
- Twice is Nice. This is how this will work. 1st run through will be a “rough draft”. Get all the kinks out, and it typically ends up being gigglefest 1995. Then run it through a 2nd time as the “REAL DEAL”. Exactly like you would have it on the wedding day.
- Introduce the Enforcer. Introduce the Wedding Coordinator. The wedding coordinator will get everyone in their places and get started. Also be sure to explain if you have ANY questions/concerns on wedding day, see the wedding coordinator, not the bride or groom.
- Leave some Space. Make sure to leave a place in your notebook to jot down some notes for tomorrow’s wedding.