- Chevron is not just a gas station.
- Mood changes can happen in a split second. A laugh can turn into a cry in a drop of a toy.
- No matter the time, place, or activity…a girl can quickly pose for a picture.
- Clothes. Clothes. And Clothes. Um, and then more clothes.
- I think God installed tear ducts a little looser in little girls.
- Craft time is essential to life.
- You don’t have to worry how they are doing sleeping, because they will visit your bed regularly throughout the night.
- People keep telling me “just wait until they are teenagers”. Sounds good, I think I’ll wait.
- They like those Barbie movies. If you have watched them, you wish with all of your being that this was not true.
- It’s rare that a hug is not available when you need one.
(Picture Courtesy of KariMe Photography)