- Continue Parent/Pastor Conferences—Saw great value in the initial meetings, and need to find more opportunities and follow-up to the meetings.
- Pre-Marital Counseling—With another wedding under my belt, I’d like to gain better traction and organize my pre-marital counseling material from past & present.
- International Trip—Goal in taking an inter-generational foreign mission trip in the summer of 2019 to teach cross-cultural missions & importance of evangelism across the world.
- World Religions Series—With the rise of different religions in our country, I see a need to teach on the various religions and how Christians can bring them truth.
- Winter Retreat—Special trip to Lake Ann to hear their youth pastor speak! What a great unity opportunity and growing experience for us all.
- Expansion of Elderly Ministry—Continue Young at Heart lunch, but expand it to ministry to shut-ins as well.
- Local Mission Trip—It has been a few years since we done a localized mission trip. To prepare for next year, this could be the year to minister to our local parks.
- Children’s Safety Policy Improvement—Unfortunate we have to, but a necessity nonetheless. Continued improvement in keeping our kids safe, and working with the children’s ministry department to find a policy that is effective and able to be accomplished.
- Audio-Books. Why didn’t I think of this sooner? I am such a slow reader. My biggest regret of college is not taking that speed-reading course they offered. It’s time to learn on the move.