Tag Archives: Southwest Columbus
Tagged 2013 goals, Easter Outreach, Equip, Family Life Planning, Intergenerational Ministry, Parent Connection, Public Schools, Southwest Columbus, Takeover, Youth Pastor Network
- Student Takeover Broaden & Heighten the expectations of students in ministry & youth group participation. Continue personal discipleship & Leader Training.
- Parent Connection Parent Seminar & Improve with weekly youth culture updates
- Family Life Planning Begin offering life planning for student ministry parents.
- Easter Outreach Community Easter Egg Hunt planned by leadership students
- Youth Pastor Network Launch a network in SW Columbus.
- Public School Ministry Still working on ways to enter public schools to share Jesus.
- Youth Leader Equip Improve equipping & discipleship in meetings. More opportunities to equip for service.
- Better Documentation of MSM I’m talking pictures/video.
- WIN Event World in Need Event to promote spiritual and physical needs globally
- Inter-generational Church Promote events and ways to bridge generations in church, church programs, church events, and outside of church.